Installation types joint name
“Gasconvertor “Yatagan X,X – 200R”
Cleaning of emissions, input air and air of the recycling ventilating systems from organic nature fumes and gases and smells, also from ammonia and hydrogen sulfide. Achievable cleaning degree from 70% up to 99% depending on operating conditions.
Multipurpose installations for using.
Available dimension types
- Gasconvertor “Yatagan 1,5 – 200R”
- Gasconvertor “Yatagan 3,0 – 200R”
- Gasconvertor “Yatagan 4,5 – 200R”
- Gasconvertor “Yatagan 6,0 – 200R”
- Gasconvertor “Yatagan 120,0 – 200R”
First figure of the nomenclature indicates installation maximal air cleaning productivity in thousand cubic meters per hour. Second figure of the nomenclature indicates maximal amount of polluting substances (organic fumes and gases) in air that need to be cleaned. So, for example “Gasconvertor “Yatagan 30,0 – 200R” is intended to clean 30 000 cubic meter of air per hour with content in it not more than 200 mg /m3 organic pollutions.
Installations general description
“Gasconvertor “Yatagan X,X – 200R” –standard multipurpose basic model installation. Consist of bag type dust input filter EU7, gas discharge cells block, integrated energy-transducers (voltage transducers 220V, 50Hz in gas discharge cells voltage) and catalytic block. Case material – 0.7 mm galvanized steel or 2.0 mm colored metal
- Installations power consumption – 0,1 Wt/m3 (i.e. to clean 15 000 m3/h air needed not more than 1,5 kWt);
- Installations weight calculated by formula: to M = X,X*35;
- Productivity – from 45% up to 100% of rated capacity;
- Content of pollutions in air – not more 200 mg/m3;
- Powering – 230V, 50Hz;
- Blocks on-position – only horizontally;