Installation types joint name
“Gasconvertor “Yatagan X,X – 3000 VK”
Cleaning of air smells, mercaptans, ammonia and hydrogen sulfide and other fumes from organic nature gases. Achievable cleaning degree from 80% up to 99% depending on operating conditions.
Special installations for usage on treatment facilities (water supply and sewerage, aeration areas etc.)
Available dimension types
- Gasconvertor “Yatagan 1,5 – 3000 VK”
- Gasconvertor “Yatagan 3,0 – 3000 VK”
- Gasconvertor “Yatagan 4,5 – 3000 VK”
- Gasconvertor “Yatagan 6,0 – 3000 VK”
- Gasconvertor “Yatagan 120,0 – 3000 VK”
First figure of the nomenclature indicates installation maximal air cleaning productivity in thousand cubic meters per hour. Second figure of the nomenclature indicates maximal amount of polluting substances (organic fumes and gases) in air that need to be cleaned. So, for example “Gasconvertor “Yatagan 30,0 – 3000 VK” is intended to clean 30 000 cubic meter of air per hour with content in it not more than 1000 mg /m3 organic pollutions.
Installations general description
“Gasconvertor “Yatagan X,X – 3000 VK” – Special multipurpose basic model installation. Consist of bag type dust input filter EU7, gas discharge cells block, integrated energy-transducers (voltage transducers 220V, 50Hz in gas discharge cells voltage) and catalytic block. Case material is 0.7 mm or 2.0 mm resistive to acids stainless steel. These type installations have some special engineering solution that let to use them in cleaning humid air which contains deleterious substances.
- Installations power consumption – 0,3 Wt/m3 (i.e. to clean 10 000 m3/h air needed not more than 3 kWt);
- Productivity – from 45% up to 100% of rated capacity;
- Content of pollutions in air – not more 1000 mg/m3;
- Powering – 230V, 50Hz;
- Blocks on-position – only horizontally;